Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Ranch Aioli
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
Whether you’re headed to a Superbowl party this weekend or hosting one yourself, I’ve got a few tasty recipes to help you eat healthy during the festivities. Yes — it’s definitely possible to enjoy party foods while eating wholesome snacks.
One of my husband’s requests every year is my Crispy Baked Chicken Wings that I do up with a side of vegan Ranch Aioli. You can make this recipe super simple with just a bit of sea salt or spice it up with an easy dry rub.
Party Snack Recipe Roundup
So like I said, I’ve got a nice little collection of recipes that are perfect for any party. Your family and friends will absolutely LOVE all of these. You can easily make the chili, tortillas, and dips the night before. On the day of, you can throw the Crispy Baked Chicken Wings and Cauliflower Wings in the oven together since they take the same amount of time to cook! Easy peasy.
- Healthy Beef Chili
- Paleo Tortilla Chips
- Rosemary Cashew Cheese Dip
- Herbed White Bean Dip
- Amazing Crispy Cauliflower Wings with Dill Aioli
How to Properly Use Your Cooking Oils
Whenever using oil to cook with, it’s important to know which ones can be heated to which temperatures. Heating an oil past their smoke point does two things.
The beneficial nutrients and phytochemicals are destroyed when overheated.
Toxic fumes and free radicals are produced that can cause inflammation and promote disease in the body.
Use this handy chart when choosing the best oil for the job.
Perfect chicken wings cooked to crispy perfection with a delicious dairy-free ranch for happy dipping!
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
Yields 2 lbs.
- 2 lbs organic chicken wings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1-2 tsp unrefined sea salt (I used herbamare)
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ cup soy-free vegan mayo (I use vegenaise)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp parsley, dried
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add chicken wings, avocado oil, sea salt, and optional dry rub (if using) to a large bowl. Toss until wings are well coated.
- Place wings in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake wings for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Flip halfway through cooking time.
- While the wings are cooking, add all aioli ingredients to a small bowl and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve alongside ranch aioli and veggies of choice.
Keep any unused aioli in a mason jar in the fridge. Will last about 10-14 days.